Hosted by Canadian Biomass in partnership with the Wood Pellet Association of Canada, OptiPellet’s inaugural one-day workshop is the only event of its kind focused on current and future state-of-the-art pellet production technology. Speakers will present on challenges and opportunities on the cutting edge of this side of the industry.
You will learn:
- • Examples of automation and robotics from other industries, and how they can be applied to our industry.
- • Trends and cutting edge solutions from Europe.
- • Insights into some scanning and optimization technology trials.
- • Real-time market and inventory feedback loops.
- • Case studies of new technology and processes being implemented in pellet plants today.
Stay tuned for full agenda soon!